Project 3: Snake Knot Choker Necklace
2mm Satin Cord: 130" each (or around 3 1/2 yards) of two strands.
Focal bead bead and two coordinating beads with holes large enough for 2 cords.
6 Spacer beads with large holes.
Lobster clasp and jump ring
1. Thread both cords through the opening in the center bead, placing the bead in the middle. Secure one side with a temporary knot.
3. Tie one button knot with 2 cord ends. Add a spacer bead.
4. Tie 6 rows of Snake Knots
5. Add a spacer bead, tie one button knot with 2 cord ends and add another spacer bead.
6. Tie enough rows of snake knots until the necklace reaches half the desired length.
7. Repeat steps 2 - 6 with the other side.
8. Tie lobster clasp and jump rings to necklace ends.
9. Use a yarn needle with a large eye to thread the cord ends down through the knots. Singe the ends or seal with a small drop of glue.
10. Secure the knot attached to the lobster clasp and jump ring with a small drop of glue.